4/12/2011

Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition Unboxing Video


I’ll have more impressions and write a review in the near future, but for now, feast your eyes on the Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition and my unboxing. There are a lot of things inside the box, but I managed to keep this video short and to the point. Take a look.







You can also watch this video in HD on Youtube. Subscribe to the channel to preview our latest videos before they get published on the blog.
The Nokia 5800 Navigation Edition did not include the new Ovi Maps with free worldwide navigation recently announced, so I’ll have to install it myself. The car holder looks sturdy, but I haven’t tried it on the road yet. More to come soon.




                                                                                                                                  thenokiablog

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment

Sponsors

Archive

 

Nokia 3g phone. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com